Terms And Conditions
Audition for selecting participants in Program "Alina Mr and Ms India 2019" and Alina Mr and Mrs World 2019" is being Organized by RPS Entertainments Prop. Reena Thakur and Entry is chargeable and open for age group between 18 to 45 years. Participation in this Contest by any Participant(s) will be deemed as participation with the prior consent and knowledge of the Participant(s)'s parents/legal guardians. By virtue of registration, the Parent/Legal guardian of the applicant(s)/Participant(s) hereby agrees to the below mentioned
conditions and undertakes as follows
1. The Registration fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
2. Participant(s) shall carry and submit valid Proof of age and nationality (Emirates ID or Passport Copy)(Valid Passport Must for International Peagent) as may be required by the Company and 2 passport size photographs during the audition as may be required by the Company.
3. Entry time for auditions is between 9 AM to 12 PM strictly. Entry beyond the stipulated time at the venue will not be entertained. No exit allowed till all participant(s) audition are completed.
4. The Audition process will start at 9 am. The participant alone will be granted access at the venue. The Organizer reserves its right to change the venue, date and time of the Auditions at its discretion at any point of time.
5. The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Applicant in the Audition and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer, availability of time and venue. The Applicant/Guardian shall not raise and waives any right to question the selection process, non selection of the applicant and/or the selection of any other applicant.
6. Every Participant(s) shall bring their respective costumes and equipments to show their telent for the Audition.
7. In the event of multiple registrations made by one Applicant, the first complete registration shall only be considered by the Organizers. In the event an Applicant has been auditioned once, he/she shall not have the right to attend any further auditions unless selected in the first audition and so required by the Organizers.
8. No parents/relatives/friends will be allowed inside the audition venue. Participant should bring one water bottle, medicines required if any, and lunch.
9. Entry of participant(s) in one stage of audition shall not entitle him/her the entry in subsequent stage of audition. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason therefore.
10. Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the participant(s) have provided wrong information to the Organizer.
11. Participant(s) shall follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Organizers in connection with the auditions.
12. Each participant(s) shall participate voluntarily and at his/ her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant/guardian.
13. For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including traveling, Lodging, Boarding cost and expense incurred in sending SMS shall be borne by the participant(s).
14. The participant(s) agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
15. Organizer will have the right to use photographs, cut outs, information pertaining to the Artist, shoot reality bytes from/related to participant(s), his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information
16. Winner(s) and/or persons accompanying him/her shall travel at their own risk and shall take appropriate medical Insurance at their own cost.
17. The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
18. The participant(s) undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Organizer to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or T&C.
19. The Organizers reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website or otherwise.
20. Organizer shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party.
21. The decision of the Organizers/Judges shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations/rejection/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
22. Organizer shall not be responsible to the winner(s) for cancellation, discontinue and/or postponement of the audition or Programme.
23. Organizer shall not be bound or the participant(s) shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee, reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done.
24. In case of Dispute between Participant(s) and Organisor what so ever will be sattled with the organisor only. The participant agrees that he will not to any court
25. All rights the participants /guardian agree that reserved by Organizers only.
I/We have read the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein above/I have been explained the above terms and conditions. I agree to Abide by the Rules/Terms and Conditions for participation of the Applicant.
RPS Entertainments is a Flagship Company by Reena Thakur to Provide A Fashion Platform for those who can to come out from thier Home
B-197, 2nd Floor
Green Fields Colony Sector-43
+91 99587 98001
Copyright © 2022 RPS Entertainments All rights reserved | Design by Skillteaser Technologies Pvt. Ltd.